Want to reach out to unbelievers in an easy and effective way? The Bridge Course is a relaxed, enjoyable way to help people explore the Christian faith. Each session features a 30 minute video which is followed by an engaging, open discussion, where no question is too simple or too skeptical. It’s a great place to explore spiritual issues in a non-threatening environment.
The kit comes with a set of DVDs, a training DVD, 8 participant manuals, 2 leader’s manuals and 10 “How Good Are You?” Booklets. This is designed to be used by individuals, or churches, for small or large scale outreach.
- How Good Are You?
- Why Doesn’t God Just Forgive Everyone?
- How can God Allow Suffering?
- How Could God Send People to Hell?
- Can We Really Trust the Bible?
- Is Jesus Really the Only Way?
- Why Did Jesus Have to Die?
- How Do We Know Jesus Rose from the Dead?
- Is Christianity Really Worth it?
- Where Do We Go from Here?
- Who Really Needs God?
Plus 4 Retreat Sessions:
- What will Really Satisfy?
- Why do we need the Holy Spirit?
- What does the Holy Spirit do?
- Is Hearing Enough?
The Bridge course was developed by Covenant Fellowship Church in Glen Mills, Pennsylvania, to help you and your church to effectively share the gospel.
Additional shipping charges may apply for larger orders.